Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yucky Winter Day

but I'm stitching away...Water is coming along nicely, just a little slow, dealing with lots of pinks/reds, but it is pretty so far. I started in the lower right corner, so the page is only approxiately 60x30, but its almost done. This slot I'll be doing the 3 bottom pages of 60x30. I'm almost 1/2 way thru the first page and will hopefully get well into the second page, if not finish it this weekend.

Its a great weekend for stitching, its cold as anything out, snow and ice, so its nice to be snuggled up in the house, just stitching away.

2 Comments:

Blogger terrylee66 said...

Yucky winter days, are great stitchy days! I look forward to seeing your progress!

8:30 AM  
Blogger pethair-xstitcher said...

Can hardly wait to see your Water! (also love Golden Goddess! ) Hope the winter weather continues so we see great progress!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home