Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yay, its the weekend!


Finally, the weekend is here, what a long week it was.

Well it started off on a good note, I completely finished the first page on Reone . The picture is a little distorted as I just unscrolled the rods a bit to get it, but you can get it. I would like to finish all the 'block' stitches on page 2 this weekend and work on the scattered stitches next week. My ultimate goal would be to finish page 2 by the end of next week. Then its on to one page of Caron Vinson's DragonFly Dance, which I still need to do bunches of gridding for. Hopefully I can get some of that done this weekend to.

So my goals for the weekend:

1. Finish the blocks of color on page 2 of Reone
2. Get some gridding done on DragonFly Dance, I would like too finish the horizontal lines done and concentrate on the verticals next week.
3. Grocery Shopping (chinese torture in my opinion)
4. Clean up the house a bit (not quite as bad as chinese torture, but still up there)
5. Figure out why my animals are going bonkers.

Thats my weekend. Nice and relaxing just the way I like it. We did wake up to some snow this morning. Just a coating, which is alot for us. Guess I should get my butt in gear. Need to wash up, get dressed and head out to the grocery store before every other nut is on the road.

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

ummmmm
what do you mean your animals are going bonkers... did i miss something??

7:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Must be a full moon JM. They are running around the house and my house is not that big and my dogs (and cats) are! They were chasing each other and the dogs went outside hunting moles. They are just acting wacky!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home