Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Whats a Stitcher to Do?

Lana and I are having a problem making a decision, I know, I know big surprise. When the new Vinsons were released we wanted to immediately start one, me DragonFly Dance, Lana Twilight, but now we are enjoying our Tso's so much we don't know whether we want to put them down just yet. I also need to get some time in on my Atlantis StoryKeep as I need to finish that so I can start Small Things. I need to figure out a way to stitch more.

Here is my progress on Reone as of early last night, I have filled in some of those bare spots since I took the pic tho.



Here is my progress on Atlantis. I really want to finish this one up soon. I've actually gotten quite a bit done.



So I guess its just wait and see what we decide to do. We need to keep you guys on your toes!

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

okay so i m confused...

are you putting reone down after the first page and starting the vinson... or are you going to ride the good feelings you have with this one atm and keep going until you need a change?

Atlantis looks stunning BTW..

welcome to the world of blogging

4:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

don't know yet Fudgey, I'm really loving this one right now. You know how we are never know what we're gonna do!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home