Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome!

Well, at the urging of a certain stitchy friend (you know who you are), here are my ramblings about my biggest obesssion...stitching. Its not too fancy a blog as I am totally computer illiterate, but hopefully it'll get better.

First...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I figured the 1st of the year was a good time to start the new blog.
Well as you all know, stitching is my biggest obession and is pretty much controlled by my addiction to Heaven and Earth Designs by Michele and Bob Sayetta (www.heavenandearthdesigns.com) and the more recently added Martina Weber's Chatelaine Designs (http://chatelaine-design.de/newweb/index.html) to the mix. I have been named Princess Serial Starter on the HAED BB, following the great Queen Lana.
Alright, bet you want to know what I've actually got in the works...here is my list...
  • Linda Tso's Reone Silver Dragon, current WIP and want to finish the first page as quickly as possible so I can start my next one which will be
  • Caron Vinson's DragonFly Dance, this will be started very shortly
  • Atlantis StoryKeep, more than halfway done, hopefully will finish this soon so I can start
  • Selina Fenech's Small Things which was a Christmas gift from one of the bestest stitching buddies around, Lana. Small Things happens to be my goal for the year on the HAED BB, hopefully this will get me to finish it!
  • Now for the Chatelaines...I have Alhambra Garden started, and have the center square almost completed, it is absolutely stunning and I am hoping to finish it this year
  • I also have Watergarden started but I'm going to concentrate on AG for now
  • With my Christmas money I bought all the goodies for Alpine Garden, but according to Lana I have to finish AG before I can start her, so for now I will gaze longingly at the pretty silkies
  • and last, Wednesday is official UFO day and Lana and I are working on Winter Beauty Princess by PR, actually it wasn't a UFO for me, but it has been sitting in my drawer for quite some time waiting to be done.

So thats it, my stitching in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post Pictures soon and liven up my Blog a bit. Thanks for visiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home