Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Absolute Heaven!


I can't believe Michele released it today! She completely tormented me, released it while I was at work and didn't have access to look or buy. I didn't think the day would EVER end! I cannot wait to start this one, I am currently stalking my e-mail, waiting for it to arrive. I love, love, love this one. Poor Jeannie-Maree, I'm so sorry, I will do Iris for you eventually, let me get this out of my system and I promise I will do a page on Iris for you.

Other news, Lana had a perfect piece of fabby for Butterfly Chick, it'll be in the mail to me tomorrow and I had ordered some nice dyed Jobelan a bit ago and thats coming with it AND she is also sending me another piece of fabby cause she got it 60% off!!!

Next, I decided to clear some of my stash of HAEDs that I know I will never stitch. My tastes have changed so much since I first found the HAEDs. So after clearing it with Michele, I posted on the board that I would give them away to the first who e-mail me about them. Well, I came home tonight to an e-mail with 3, yes thats 3 new charts for ME! I got Magic of a New Age, Moonlight and Langsuir QS. Couldn't have been more perfect matches. Moonlight is probably my next favorite Vinson after DragonFly and I love Langsuir just because, its kind of dark and odd, just like me (odd that is)! Now I have all the New Ages.

aaah, pure bliss....

3 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

So tell me nicole,
if you love langsuir do you want me to email you the story of langsuir,
or would you rather just look at her as a pretty if not dark and and slightly mysterious face??? and remain ignorant of her wicked ways????

2:36 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

ooh JM, I would love the story of langsuir. I think she is dark, mysterious and wicked looking all at the same time. Think thats why I like her. Would love to know the story.

6:26 PM  
Blogger fudgey said...

well i will email it to you .. just don't read it before bed...and don't blame me if you don't feel as in love with her any more..

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home