Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Donkey Butt

That is what my neighbor is. Decided he wanted to put up a new fence and drilled way too dip and hit a phone cable yesterday. Took more than a day to fix it!! I was lost didn't know what to do without my stitching buddy, my board and my e-mail. Got a fair bit of stitching done on Reone. I now have an outline of the dragon and lots of sky done. The colors are absolutely amazing on this one, soft soft blues and lavender and grey. I can't believe how amazed I still get when I stitch Michele's designs, you would think with all the HAED starts I have I would have gotten, but no, still in awe.

Off to get some stitching in for the night...

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

And we missed you sweetie....
How many days until you finish that page?? i am seriously not ordering it until you are nearly done.. don't want to be blamed for sabotaging your stitching lol!!

2:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

well, I kind of wandered off a bit onto the wrong page. I did finish 1 page, but it is a 1/2 page, hard to explain, i'll have to show you pic tonight when i get home.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home