Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yaaawwwnnn Streettch

Well its early on Saturday morning here in Nashville and I just decided to roll out of bed. Not much going on this weekend, I lead a relatively boring life and that is just the way I like it. I need to go grocery shopping, wouldn't be good to have 2 dogs in revolt if they didn't get their special food and their treats. Thats really the only errand I have to run. Then I need to straighten up the house a bit, did heavy cleaning last weekend, so its only a light cleaning this weekend. Then the rest of the time is for stitching.

Now for my stitching update...still working on Reone Silver Dragon and loving it! It is probably the most pleasurable HAED stitch I've done so far. I can't explain why, but it is going really fast and coming out beautifully so far. As far as I don't have any major interruptions this weekend, I will definately finish a full page and more. I have about 6500 stitches done already and a page is approximately 8000 stitches. Lana and I are going to continue and finish a second page before we move on to something else.

We come to my dilemma now...I have 2 charts that I want to start, Selina Fenech's Small Things and Caron Vinson's DragonFly Dance. I have them both kitted up, only missing 8 flossies for DragonFly, but that is easy enough to pick up. I'm so torn about what to start. Guess Lana and I will need to make a decision soon as I need to grid the fabric for whichever we decide and that takes a bit of time.

Whats Princess Serial Starter to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home