Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Neglected the blog again...but had a good reason...


there she is...Golden Goddess...I can't believe how much I love her...and she really is a fast stitch. Lana and I started this slot on Sunday, Feb. 5 and I finished the first page on Tuesday, Feb. 14. Not bad (if I do say so myself!)! And I had an icky cold in there and didn't stitch for 2 nights and had a chat with LeeAnne Seed (one of my favorites) so actually didn't stitch for 3 nights.

Now we've started Water and let me tell you, the shading of the pinks in the lower left corner is amazing! I don't know how Michele does it, but it is absolutely incredible. We'll be doing a page of this and then on to our Fenechs, and boy is Small Things SCREAMING!!!! Well, she'll get a bunch of time in on her shortly.

Valentines Day was Tuesday and Honey got me a plant and a cute little card, but he was in the dog house for a bit. I came home, busted my rump making his favorite dinner and he was over an hour late and didn't call!!! Annoy me why don't you Honey. But its a really pretty plant, and a funny card. He's even taking my car to get the emissions done tomorrow while I'm at work, so I guess he's allowed out of the dog house (for now). Our anniversary is in 2 weeks, 6 years already, I can't figure out where the time went. We've been together for almost 11 years already! Wow!!!

Had a cold last week and boy do I hate being sick! But Lana listened to me whine and I got some wonderful cards from the lovely ladies of the board (THANKS GUYS!). Luckily I got over it pretty quick, but I did miss the release of Water, but the bestest stitching buddy in the world made up for it by sending it to me the next day, made up for the germies and all.

Well thats about it, my life is pretty boring as usual, but thats just the way I like it. Hopefully, my wonderful blog won't be neglected so long again...then you won't have such a long rambling blog to read....

3 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

She is beautiful, but i told you that already.. sigh those lips are gorgeous giggle..

hey a plant and a card would have been bliss he would have been king in my house i got nada zip zilch and just it s all just a big con by the shops to sell crap speech...

can't wait to see Water picture

2:21 PM  
Blogger terrylee66 said...

I love your "Goddess" you continue to amaze me with your speed. I am glad you are feeling better and I look forward to seeing "Water". What are you stitching her on?

10:42 PM  
Blogger Annie Bee said...

Your Goddess is stunning. Your needle must be smokin'. Can't wait to see pics of Water. That is next on my purchase list.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home