Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Misc.....


Well first, Scrumpy is on the mend, his ears are still pretty infected, but they are slowly getting better, thanks for the good thoughts everyone and thanks for the e-card JM, great artwork as always!

It wasn't the best stitchy week, was just a bit off. But, the stitchy bug is back and I've got a brand new start. I'm starting Lusk's Golden Goddess today, just finished the gridding and loaded it on the q-snaps. I'll have an update shortly (I'm sure).

As you can see, I did get a bit done on Iris (sorry about the blurry pic, too lazy to take another). She's coming along nicely. I was going to start Butterfly Chick (well I actually did start her), but just was not getting into it. I sometimes have a hard time working on the same artist back to back. I need to stir it up a bit and the Lusk is a definate deviation from my normal. The colors are not like these on anything else I'm working on. I thought it would be a nice change.

Lana and I have once again tossed up the rotation, here is the latest.....
  1. Tso - 2 pages (for me Reone)
  2. Seed - 1 page (for me Iris and Butterfly)
  3. Screamer (for me Lusk's Golden Goddess)
  4. Fenech (for me Small Things)
  5. Screamer (will be Rosario's Water when it comes out)
  6. Chatelaine's Taj Mahal
  7. UFO (for me I think it will be When Paris Sizzles from Dimple Designs)

Other than this, my life is relatively boring just like I like it. Today is Superbowl Sunday and dh and I are staying home and watching the game. I made some brownies (yummy, yummy, yummy) this morning for snacks and I'll make up some dinner later. Its cold as the dickens out today, was only 28 degrees (F) when I got up this morning, my sinuses are hating this cold! More snow is predicted and I'm starting to wonder if we are going to get slammed during February since we've had such a mild winter so far.

Toodles till later....hope everyone is having a great stitching weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

her hair looks an amazing colour....
so if you are having trouble doing both her and Butterfly queen will you drop one off the rotation???
just curious...
Brownies sound Yummy btw

1:04 PM  
Blogger terrylee66 said...

Nicole, she looks wonderful! I saw that you weren't feeling well, I'm hoping your on the mend. Your blackwork sampler is gorgeous!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home