Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wow...a whole week and no blog entry!

Now I get to babble about all my happenings.....first Martina released Taj, I have been waiting for this for soooooo long, I even had SW special dye a piece of fabby for me, its 28 count Jobelan Golden Promise, it is perfect for this piece! I also decided to go with Vicki Clayton silks instead of the European XS kit this time. I had just bought Alpine and all the supplies and i have Persian Iris coming up in May, so I really couldn't justify spending another $150 on supplies for Taj. I ordered the VC silks for only $52 and that included subs for the NPIs, I'll order the bead pack from EXS soon too. I also started Alpine Garden while I was waiting for Lana to finish up her page on Reone, it is going to be beautiful.

Now on to HAED news...after Reone, we were supposed to be working on a Vinson, me Dragonfly and Lana Twilight. Well, we just weren't getting in to them. It just was not happening. The colors were very light and after working with all the light colors on Reone, I just couldn't do it, so tonight we decided this would be our "whatever" slot. Whatever is screaming at us at the beginning of the slot is what we will work on. For me it is (yes Jeannie-Maree you will be very happy) Walk in the Iris. She has been screaming at me non-stop lately and I just so love her, so she is back on the scrolls and getting some stitching time.

Now for the yucky news, Bob is sick and we're all very worried about him. Bob can't be sick, he is our angel that gets us our fix, he's not allowed to be sick! So I'm sending lots of get well thoughts his way.

Well, I think that might just be it. I'm off to get some time in on Iris for a bit before bed. If you made it this far...TOODLES!

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

yay....
walking in the irises is such a beautiful chart and what you had done was so pretty i am thrilled to read this piece of wonderful news....

4:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I knew you'd be happy Fudgey!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home