Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yippee!!!



I finished page 4 of Reone today. I'm so excited. I am thrilled at how she is coming out, Michele is amazing!!! I love the dragon he is so cute.

Next up is Dragon Fly Dance, just need to finish up the gridding and then she'll be good to go. I'm hoping she stitches up as well as Reone, but I'm sure she will.

Tired now....heading to bed!

3 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

and what a beautiful piece of stitching it is...
you really are a star in the stitching world...
hugs

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thank you so much guys, your compliments mean the world!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home