Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Quick Update

Well Scrumpy is on the mend. The drs pump him full of antibiotics, medicine and fluids and sent him on his way. They got the horrible fever to break and he seemed to be doing better last night. His mommma and daddy have to keep a close eye on him and have to bring him back to the dr, but they got him stabilized and he seemed to be doing much better. My poor little Baby Scrump. He's such a sweet little boy and I hate to think of him being in so much pain. Thanks for the thoughts Annette!

I did manage to get quite a bit of stitching in last night, I guess the stitching helped to occupy me more than I knew. The mop of hair on Iris is about 1/2 way filled in, but can you say ORANGE OVERLOAD! Hopefully I'll have an update later this week.

Toodley Doodley ladies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie Bee said...

Nicole I am so pleased that his is much better. You must be feeling very relieved. Hugs

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home