Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Not Much Going On


Like the title says, its been a pretty quiet weekend. I've been working on Queen of the Sea, thats the pic above, not much to look at yet, did the first 20 rows. Now gonna work on Fire for a bit and then possibly back to Goddess.

Beauty is all put back together, scratches all gone, rear end fixed all better.

Our new bedroom furniture is coming Thursday, so I'm sure I'll be boring you with pics of that.

Like I said, very boring week. But hey, thats just the way I like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Leigh Smith said...

Boring weeks are nice.

And I for one can't wait to see the new furniture! I love looking at new furniture.

10:21 PM  
Blogger fudgey said...

I am intrigued by the colours in this Nicole i would never have picked that they would be there

and boring can be good... nice to give the brain a rest occasionally

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home