Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Part 1 HD for me!!!



Part 1 of Taj Mahal, Chatelaine, is finally finished. It was a marathone of beading, but with Lana's not so gentle prodding, I finished it this afternoon. I just wish the pic could do it justice. Now I'm moving to Queen of the Sea, a new HAED (surprise, surprise). I'm gridding now and should be stitching shortly.

Not much else going on, its going to be a busy week. Beauty has something wrong with her rear end and has to go to the shop tomorrow after work, then I'll have to pick her up after work one day. Hopefully our new furniture will come this week too.

I was a pretty good girl this week, only bought fabby (not even hand dyed) for upcoming starts and some DMC.

Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

beautiful , and excellent picture to show off the sparklies..
i like the thought of gentle prodding by lana... bet it wasn't THAT gentle...

Queen of mermaids is my fav of the Katerina Art charts i have been loving that picture for about a year now... great taste in charts as usual chicky babe

6:57 PM  
Blogger Annie Bee said...

That is looking beautiful. I love the sparklies in these designs.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing, it's beautiful Nicole. I really like Queen of the Sea too. I'll maybe treat myself to it next month, for my Easter gift to me ;)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home