Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!




Have I mentioned that i love Tease??? Aren't they adorable. I have been drooling over this for ages, I've even asked for it a few times! I love, love, love this one. It definitely boots everything else out of the way. My stitching buddy is gonna kill me, but I just gotta! I love it. Already ordered it. I can't wait to start! This just made my weekend. Its been such a crappy couple of weeks and its hard to believe that a little thing like a new xs chart can make me so happy. Thanks Michele and Bob!

Not much other news going on. I spent a good portion of the day yesterday playing in the dirt. Got my first flower bed all done and have to dig out the next one today. It came out really pretty, of course that was after 3 trips to Lowes. I also worked on Taj a bit, I'll update with pics after Part 2 is done. I've also gotten a bit done on Impossible Love, but it might just be taking a little nap now that Tease is out.

The insurance company still hasn't come out to look at our damage so we're still dealing with having the dogs in a little pen and manually opening and closing the garage door. Yes I know how lazy I am!

OK, off to drool some more.

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

well what good timing that the chart was released when you needed a pick me up...

i am starting to really want to see a pic from you so i hope taj part 2 is done soon...

but no pressure as i know tease will be calling for you and the garden....

4:56 AM  
Blogger fudgey said...

hmmmm see the date...
see how happy you were... and you dumped her for some seed wench...

lol!!!!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home