Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Where to Start?

I don't even know where to start this post. It has been quite a week. Well I updated about the storms coming thru last Sunday, and not sure if I posted I got my new furniture on Thursday and its beautiful. Now to Friday...a round of absolutely devastating storms came thru Middle TN on Friday. DH was home and saw a tornado in front of our house, one of the scariest things hes ever seen. The tornados killed at least 10 people in my area and just levelled homes. Luckily we've had no damage from these, but my heart just aches for the people who have lost everything. Our damage seems like nothing now and I feel so selfish for being upset about my little bit of damage.

My puter has been acting up since the storms on Sunday and I will have to eventually break down and get a new one. Some days it works just fine and others it does some really wacky things, so if I'm not around much, it probably means the puter is being mean to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

ok so this is what happens when i don't read blogs for a few days...
Nicole you poor poor baby...

you must be feeling so low...

even though nothing REALLY bad happened to you there is still all the stuff happening around you..

i so admire you can keep a happy face and be so adorable...

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home