Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well I made it through the surgery

Well had the dental surgery on Monday and I'm still in one piece, even tho my mouth is held together with 7 stitches. Went to the surgeon at 7am on Monday morning and the surgery took 2 hours. Had some pretty nasty pain for a few hours until I got the Demerol RX filled, but then I was in la la land for the remainder of the day (just ask Lana, she'll tell you). Yesterday wasn't so bad, I just looked like an overgrown chipmunk with a fat lip, but the pain wasn't so bad. Most of the swelling is down tonight and my biggest issue is not being able to blow my nose, mind you it is full blown allergy season.

And good news on the hubby front, he starts physical therapy on Friday and goes back to the dr next Friday. Hopefully he will be back to work on 5/8, good thing because I think he is getting bored.

So thats the scoop. I guess things are starting to look up!

1 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
i'm glad you survived..and that the hubby injury news is of the positive sort..

if he is bored, maybe he should take up stitching!!!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home