Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

What I have been up to this morning




I decided to revamp my crafting room. Started last night and just finished. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Now hubby got involved in the fray and got all the Christmas stuff out and efficiently trashed my livingroom and kitchen. We found out the mice got into the box with the Christmas dishes so now I have to wash all of them.

So here is my progress, the last pics are of my living room and kitchen, I'll be back to show better pics later.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

goodness what a lovely area, and so organised..
you would all shudder at my mess and mayhem..
i love it.
Can you come over to my place now??

6:49 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I love your craft room. Beautiful!!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home