Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just a Little Update

Just a little note from my corner of the world...another crazy week at work, my partner in crime was out all week and I was running like a lunatic. Got about 2/3 of a page done on Daze, I'm hoping to finish this weekend, but that might be a pipe dream. I'm off to get my hair cut, colored and highlighted in a few minutes, I can't wait! Need it done badly. Don't really have many other plans for the weekend. Just some minor cleaning and some revamping in my garden. The flowers are fighting for positions, gotta weed some stuff out.

Have a great weekend, anyone that is reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home