Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Goobers

What a bunch of goobers I have for friends. First Miss Angel sent me the sample binder of all of Vikki Clayton's silks for my birthday. Of course I had to sit and fondle the silks for much of the day on Saturday. Now I come home today to a pressie in my Inbox of Seed's newly released Winter and Summer. Of course I already have Autumn started (almost done with a page). I just looked and I have fabby for a new one. So, sigh, I had a tough decision to make. I had 2 Chats and 2 HAEDs in my rotation and in order to be able to start one of my pressies, I had to give something up. Another sigh, so I decided to put Japanese Garden on hold and start Seed's Summer. Goodness, my brain hurts now.

I WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS, YOU REALLY ARE MAKING MY BIRTHDAY "MONTH" SPECIAL.

2 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

I'm sorry but i can't cope with the way you call people goobers when you are happy with them...
i get the giggles everytime...

anyway of course you get spoilt you are a treasure....

5:44 PM  
Blogger Mel in Dubai said...

I just love the word "goober" :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home