Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wow, another month has gone by




Lets see, what have I been up to?

I have finished the first page of Autumn (and Michele kindly release the last 3 seasons, which a wonderful little fairy on the board sent me 2 of and I picked up the last one, now I've got them all!).

I also finished my first page of Tease on 25ct and I'm thrilled with the progress. There is a ton of confetti in her, but well worth the effort.

Lastly, I finished Part 2 of PIGgy (aka Persian Iris Garden) by Chatelaine, didn't take long at all and it is getting more and more beautiful. But I do think that Martina is lulling us and we are going to get slammed with a huge part soon.

Now for the HAED news of the month, there have been tons of new releases. They are all gorgeous, of course, and I picked up Peacock Daze by Josephine Wall and Village at Mossey Stump by Linda Ravenscroft. Of course I am currently stitching on Daze and Stumpy is next up in the rotation. I am desperately (and not very patiently) waiting for more Schimmels to be released. I love animals and his style is amazing. I am hoping for a few of my favorites.

We finally got the house all fixed up from the storms, John has been back at work for a few weeks and is doing well, and I am completely recovered from my surgery. Work has been a nightmare the last few weeks, I'm hoping it calms down soon.

If you made it this far, I applaud you. Toodles for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home