Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Alright, I'm updating my severly neglected blog





Lets see, well I've got a relatively boring life, which is perfectly fine with me. I've been stitching lots, finished my Nephew's stocking and making major progress on my Momma's gift (Reflets de Soie's d'Orient) and my Niece's gift (Puppy Love) and Saxony. So there is all my stitching news. We are patiently awaiting the release of Nene's charts, I just can't wait. At least I'm trying to be patient.

Not much else going on, sinuses are acting up as usual b/c the weather is changing, its starting to get cold.

Hope everyone is well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Angelaine (Lana) said...

Bout time you updated... GOOBER

5:52 PM  
Blogger fudgey said...

i hoped if lana had started one that you would update..
love the one eyed tate..

5:56 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

***sticking tongue out***

yeah, just needed a little push to get back into it, i gots lazy. i didn't even realize it was a one-eyed Tate, oh goodness, no worries this weekend, it will be a two eyed Tate!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some gorgeous WIPs there, Nicole :)

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOve you WIP's good to see you blogging again. Hugs

3:03 AM  
Blogger fudgey said...

ahem... where is a new update...
tap tap tap

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home