Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wow...what a week

Well made it thru another week! And finally finished that dang page of Hope today (I'll post pics after PIG part 3 is done). I've got some stitchy housecleaning to do tonight, wanna outline Scrump's stocking and finish up a Papillon freebie. I decided to use VC Premium silks for Scrumps stocking, got a few stitches in yesterday while I was waiting for the car. It is going to be a masterpiece, if I do say so myself.

I had a bunch of retail therapy yesterday, went shopping with a friend. Boy did I spend alot of money! But it was free money, sorta, my brother owed me $300 from something I charged for him and I had already paid it off. So, I went to the mall with a friend and her son and bought 3 pairs of jeans, a cute little pair of flip flops for around the house, a pair of housepants and 5 or 6 tops. Oh and we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, OMG it was delicious and the menu what 20 pages lol.

Now off to another week of work. I'm considering taking Friday off and making it a nice long 3 day weekend. Since I don't get paid for time off, I can't really take a full week at a time, so I'm thinking I might start taking some Fridays off and making long weekends.

Well thats bout it, nothing much else going on...

1 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

drooooool...
cheesecake... i like cheese cake..
i know there is heaps of info in there about stitching and clothes and zoom in on the cheese cake...
sad puppy...
sounds like you had a wonderful day and just what you needed
can't wait to see the Pig picca

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home