Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

This entry coming to you from my shiny new laptop!

Yep, finally broke down (well broke the dh down) and got a new puter. Its a Gateway laptop (recommended by Al thank you very much) and I AM LOVING IT! It actually does what I want it to do without a fight and so many new features that I never knew about with my old puter.

On the stitchy front...I finished a page of Hope, Did 3 of 4 parts on PIG and have now turned my attention to a 2nd page of Autumn due to the Mid-Season SAL on the MB. I haven't made as much progress this weekend as I would've liked. I went on an organization binge yesterday and completely cleaned and organized my craft room, then I went and bought a new chair for stitching. Then came home to a puter that was acting totally wonky, combination of Yahoo acting up and the puter acting crazy. Got MSN IM installed and used that for the night (no way Lana and I cannot chat for an entire night). Well I woke up this morning to a computer acting crazy again and just finally gave up on it. So my stitching has suffered tremendously this weekend.

After I finish this page of Autumn I will post pics of Hope, PIG and this promise!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I would love a new laptop! Can't wait to see pics of ur progress!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home