Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finally


After many trials and tribulations, the monster is done. I won't get into my cranky details, but lets just say I will not be doing another Reflets de Soie chart. OK details, 28 ct Royalty Opal Lugana by Enchanted Fabrics and Vikki Clayton's Midnight Rainbow premium silk. I must say Vikki was a lifesaver when I ran outta floss, had it in the mail to me the next day and even included an extra skein for me! And lovely Lori did a special cut size just for me. What more can you ask for?

Now it is back to Puppy Love and hopefully will be finished in time for Christmas!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbi said...

It turned out simply gorgeous and i know you are glad to be finished with it.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautifull!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

It is so pretty!

Hugs
Claire X

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home