Cole's Stitching

Welcome to my Stitching Blog! Here I will share my stitching adventures with those that wish to try to following my babbling.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Plans for the New Year

Alright, I know you are all giggling out there, so just be quiet for a minute and listen up. Queenie and I have come up with a new rotation and this is it...

Slot 1-Cirques by Ink Circles (Christmas gift courtesy of Queenie)
Slot 2-Gatekeeper
Slot 3-Winter Queen
Slot 4-Dark Rose
Slot 5-Persian Iris
Slot 6-Thomas
Slot 7-Puppy Love
Slot 8-Whatever is screaming at the moment

We will also be working on a piece for the SAL challenge once a month and mine will be Small Things color. On months that have 5 weeks, that will be another free week. So our new rotation works out to 2 months.

We have also set yearly HAED goals....4 pages of each HAED in our rotation and finishing a QS.

So, what does everyone think?

OK, on to other things.....I'll be spending the weekend organizing my pieces for the new rotation and starting Cirques. I have Dark Rose all gridded and kitted. I gridded 1/2 the piece, so should be set for a very long time. I'm going to finish up kitting Gatekeeper this morning and then do the gridding, I think I'll grid the top row of pages for that one. I have Small Things color all gridded and ready to go, I ordered SILKIES for this one!!!

I also want to set up scrapbook pages for all the pieces in the rotation.

So that is my exciting New Years weekend!!

Happy New Years everyone!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger fudgey said...

dark rose...
why can't i dredge up what that is in my feeble brain?
can i have a really good clue please?

2:25 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

How many in your rotation?? How many??? Cool blog by the way. Feel free to add me to yours.
Hazelxx

6:44 AM  
Blogger pj said...

ok...I've now seen your blog...and you need to do a "middle of the year" update. Your rotation should probably be edited ;). I love your stitching room! I'm jealous!!

pj

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home